Wednesday 8 January 2014

The Townedgers Plans for 2014

In 2014 I'll be returning to the studio to do a new recording with a working title of Forthcoming Trains.  On this next effort I want to try to return to a more experimental sound by use of what is offered on the 4 track harddrive that I kinda ignored over the past decade or so.   I'm going to revisit some of the earlier songs done in the past but thinking they need a upgrade, at least in sound.  Since I'm not doing any music hunting, this will give me the time to focus on the music and give the guys in the band my undivided attention: something that has been lacking in years although last years album 30, I did pretty good despite the fact that I couldn't keep away from the thrift stores and such.

Hopefully with everything recorded and mixed properly I'm hoping for something in the spring to finish it.  You'll get to hear it on Radio Buzz'd when the time comes.

Anyway, I thought I leave you with a nice picture of my favorite co worker at Pearson INC, Sonya who I managed to crash the party three years in a row.  A record itself.

Thank God 2013 is finally gone.  And may 2014 be a year that I can celebrate the 3 decades of The Townedgers Rock And Roll.  Stay tuned to this blogspot for more news and lyrics to songs nobody ever heard on the radio.  A helluva music hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.