Saturday 11 April 2020

Stupid The Dog

Another recording session today and we worked on something called Stupid The Dog, the inspiration from Kevin's idiot dog that keeps barking at each and everything out there.  Plus we have two other neighbors that bought dogs and keep them chained up so they can bark all day long.

A full band credit of the song goes to Geoff and Robby.

It's been a full month since our last jam and two weeks removed from the Glass Tap Quarantine Live Sessions.  If there was a Whittier Acoustic Jam Saturday Night, David kept it to himself.  But with lousy weather and the Corona V 19 still around, I doubt if it went on.

Recording the new album hasn't been much fun, we are still trying to find songs that fit the groove but nothing is coming together very easy.  I figure if I can record bits and pieces here and there, it will keep my interest going.  I still have a feeling this will be the last Townedgers album that I will make. If nobody else is interested in new TE music why even try.  Our A and R person Diggy Kat would be happy most of all.  He hasn't exactly promoted the last album Logic And Lies much, but at least he's keeping the other albums alive tho' I'm sure we're the classic rockers of yesterday. 

And so it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.