Thursday 1 October 2020

Artisan Sanctuary-Harvest Moon And You

 Songs:

Yeh Yeh (extract)
Logic And Lies
Fox On The Run
Sail Away/Gloria
Knocking On Heaven's Door
Rainbow In The Dark (Extract)
Ring Of Fire
For What It's Worth
Baby What Do You Want Me To Do

Encore

Crossroads
Let's Work Together
Get Back




With

Phil Koening-Guitar help on Ring Of Fire-Get Back
Dakota McWhortor-Guitar help on Baby What You Want Me To Do-Get Back
Freddy Jones-Harmonica on Crossroads-Get Back
R.Smith-Guitar and lead vocals

Also

Julie Gordon
Dave Bonham
Patrick Lower
James Jacobmeyer
Heather Stephens
D. Young
Diana Conwell-Koening
Patrick Tecklenburg

Knocking On Heaven's Door was dedicated to the memory of Diana Klimes Willard.
And to Steve Willard

Notes:

The sad news of the day was Steve's wife of 42 years decided to end her life.  I remember the shock when Steve mentioned it to me.  I might have differences with Diana on some things but overall, I liked her.  Hoping for the best for Steve and Yanni. 

It was a full moon night up in Marion as we begin our last Open Mic for the month.  I didn't revisited Mannish Boy but rather tried to focus on some of the better known stuff that I did.  Julie did her set of songs with Dave but started out the show with her Stealing Time song with Dakota playing guitar.  A new arrangement, Julie has been tinkering with it.  It started out a folk song, then we turned it into a reggae number when we played Swisher but it has become more standard rocking song. While some of the jammers went outside for a smoke, I remained hearing it.  I think she did well.

It was a small turnout, Eliot (Eli Snow) wasn't there but Pat Tecklenburg was there and started out.  Come to think of it, Lee Kahl wasn't there either.  Julie didn't sing with me but took a couple of videos and I got Philbo and Dakota to help out.    There wasn't much to my songlist that stood out, tho people did dance to Baby What You Want Me To Do.   Since we were light on talent, we had a jam for the last three numbers, Dakota singing on Crossroads and Get Back and me singing Let's Work Together and Freddy Jones came up to play harp.  

I did paid 25 dollars for the blues jams but gave it back as a donation.   Something to remember me by, as I return back to work for the rest of the month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.