Thursday 3 December 2020

Artisan Sanctuary 12/3/2020 Spill The Wine

Songs:

Buckingham-Nicks
Knock On Your Door
Nine Pound Hammer
Cheating Songs
She Belongs To Me
Wandering Mind (instrumental)
The Road You're On

With:
Jim Jacobmeyer, D. Young, Phil Korning, D.C.K, Katy Merrifield, Freddy Jones, Jeff Brown.




A sluggish performance.  Started off quite well with lead off track Buckingham Nicks and Knock On Your Door, but fucked up most of Nine Pound Hammer and people talked throughout Cheating Songs and then proceeded  to wander all the place.  Wandering Mind was a barrage of songs of riffs that I couldn't remember how they went so I just went with a instrumental.   And then closed with the seldom heard The Road You're On.  Katy and Phil played extended sets.  I was dealing with tennis elbow and carpel tunnel issues from sealing too many books at work.    Supper was at Ramsey's to which they might have the most hot and spicy chilli around, it was quite filling but perhaps I should have stick with a Taco Salad.  That may have played a role in my subpar playing tonight.   A couple folk were there but it is strange eating at a place at 6 o clock when there should be more people there eating.  Per usual, I always tip the waiter and waitress who wait on me at various places.  




Diana taped a few of the songs and then proceeded to spill her glass of wine on the carpet, therefore giving me a title to the night's events.   Phil Bo and Freddy played the encore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.