Friday 18 April 2014

The Townedgers Are Now On Sound Cloud

I have been very busy of late putting together the new album and after getting 7 and half inches of rain last weekend, had to deal with water in the basement issues once again so everything got put on hold.  But my good friend and big band supporter Diggy Kat finally got me to open up our very own Sound Cloud site of where you can hear some of our "hits".  For the most part, Diggy Kat has a his own show on Radio Buzz'd and Thursday Morning he paid tribute to The Townedgers by doing a full hour of our music!

I'm not worth a shit on MP3s but Diggy has a way to convert the music over to MP3 files.  This computer does WAV and the files are way too big for me to put songs on Sound Cloud but he can.  Anyway, this will be the site where we show off our wares and have new music as well as my favorites from the past on this site.

Check it out whenever you can!

https://soundcloud.com/thetownedgers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.