Sunday 18 April 2021

Rumors-Three To Go

Songs:

Gold Dust Woman
Call Me The Breeze
Further Up The Road

Kat Blue (Kimberly Kirzan)-Vocals
Tommy Bruner-Guitar
Jeff Reeder-Guitar
Jeff Taylor-Keyboards
Tim Canfield-Bass
Morris-Guitar
Bob Gleason-Harmonica
Freddy Jones-Harmonica
Nick Lneickia-Harmonica
Terry McDowell-Host
Billy Bourbon-Host
The Drummer on these songs: Ed Cassidy The Third 




Notes:

Bob Miller told the story of that when he played Lisbon last night, he packed everything up except he forgot his cymbals and had to make a half hour run back to CR to pick them up.

I made a brief appearance and played three songs with Kimberly doing the vocals.  I think Jeff Reeder replaced Billy Bourbon on Call Me The Breeze.  Got asked to leave for yelling at the Cubs game to which they were getting destroyed. 

Woooooo...mr breeze. 

The Ed Cassidy reference was to a idea about shaving my head after going through an extending loss of hair the past five or six years.  It's been said that 85 percent of men do EXP hair loss over time and alas, I am no exception.  I still have most of my hair at 50 but around 54, it decided to go south or on the floor and basically I don't like it much.  The remainder of the hair seems be stand up due to static in the air.  My good friend Tracy aka Tad, shaves his at the start of spring.  I think he's more into that than I am.  As for the God's great practical joke of hair loss,  I wish I can keep what's left but I don't think hair transplants would look good anyway.

Nevertheless, the Sunday Funday jam had plenty of people there and I may have scared Herm away from my yelling at the Pathetic Chicago Cubs getting blown out once again as Kyle Hendricks was getting whiplash for seeing his pitches sail out of the park.  The Cubs have sucked from day one it seems.  Pat Ticklenburg came up to do some songs with the band and as mentioned, I did three songs before returning back home to finish up laundry and prepare for yet another fun filled work week of 10 to 12 hour days at work this week.  I hope Bill Bourbon found some pics of me smiling on the songs that I did play.  But I'm not holding my breath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.