Thursday 5 October 2017

Artisan Sanctuary Acoustic Showcase

Songs

Ever So Much
Baby Wanna Dance
Get It Over With
Let It Go
Logic And Lies

Jim Jacobmeyer: Host and photographer
Patrick Lower: Sound



For the first time, my set was all original songs, and although I could have played a bit more I really don't want to go overboard and take over everything.   I enjoy doing these acoustic get together for te fact that original songs are encouraged

And everybody was singing along to Logic And Lies!

Not a lot of musicians, and there was a blues band playing next door so this session was a bit shorter than usual.  I basically went with the songs that I didn't need cheat sheets with and then played Let It Go.  Jim and the gang then called out for Logic And Lies, the song, so I closed my set.  Demetrius then closed the evening with some of his songs made up on the spot.


Jim was talking perhaps doing a acoustic players showcase sometime in November and I told him I was up to the idea, especially if it's a paying gig.  That would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.