Sunday 31 March 2013

Cannery Row

Cannery Row 3:30
(Smith/Redding)

There are many things on my mind
So many things so little time
What we accumulate in this life
And never satisfied of what we find

(C)
So take your problems down the road
And go as far as you can go
Down to a place called Cannery Row
That's where the ghosts live I am told
Cannery Row.

Living a life of misadventure
Loving  a life of misconception
We are not of who we are
Is the biggest cause of deception here
(C)

I'm not a advocate for romance
But I will thank you for this dance
And if I ever get the chance
Maybe I will  show you the golden chalice
(C)

I think I'm down to my last years
Of running around and submit  more fears
Got what I wanted and I threw it away
For this life is like a unsolved mystery
(C)

So take your problems down the road
And go as far as you can go
What is this place called Cannery Row
It's where the ghosts live I am told
Cannery Row
Cannery Row
Cannery Row
Cannery Row

(C) 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.