Sunday 31 March 2013

No Exit

NO EXIT-3:50
(Smith/Glarington)

It was here where I last left ya
Finished what we started before
The uptown Chevy girl has returned home
As she sits upon her velvet throne
Thinking that she did no wrong
While the man of her dreams had enough and he is gone

(C)
And I wish you the best
And you learn something from this
But you left me with no exit
Forever gone from your bitterness

Ain't it funny how love begins
Ain't it sad when it ends
It's a shame it came be like that just in the movies (in the movies)
I'm not at good at ultimatums
Especially on the receiving end
It's a good indication, reason why you're lonely
(C)

One more bridge to cross
And the river is looking wide
But you burn that bridge down
I sure hope I can get to the other side
(C)

And I wish you the best
Hope you learn something from this
But you left me with no exit
Forever gone from your pettyness

(C) 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.