Thursday 28 June 2018

Artisan Sanctuary Acoustic Showcase 6-28-18

Songlist:

Drawn In The Dark
Summer Breeze
One Track Mind
Logic And Lies


with

Jim Jacobmeyer
Patrick Lower
Glen Gardner
Phil and Darryl
Gregdon Cole
Shawn Ster
Bart and Kathy Carfizzi
Phil Bo King
Tony Nickels
Cathy Hart
Mike Spina
David Arnold
Rick Gallo
Rich and Jess Toomsen
Delayne Stallman

And

David Plond


A rare early start since I wanted to go see Wooden Nickel Lottery.  The big surprise was seeing my classmate and good friend from high school David Plond show up and although he missed my performance, we did manage to talk about the old times

I did get paid for the Saturday performance which was more than I expect.  It was the most take home money that I have ever made, which accounts for something.

All originals and the debut of Summer Breeze from Town's Edge Rock was the agenda for tonight. We had plenty of musicians to take part tonight so I only did four.  In a strange twist of events, Phil Bo ended the jam.  He's usually one of the earliest that play.  Or maybe it was Glen Gardner who starts things off.

With the exception of Ed Butler, all who played in Marion Saturday were there tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.