Monday 14 September 2020

Pub 1848-Mind Your Own Business Lil Wayne

 Songs

Ring Of Fire
Logic And Lies
Jet Airliner
I Fought The Law
For What Its Worth.

My monthly return to Moline and Sean Ryan's Monday open mic.  I have a couple of guys singing along and laughing away at my songs.  And then while getting into the car while changing CDs, some nappy headed asshole tried to get into the car and almost got run over when I put it in reverse.  People talk about black lives matters and you get these fucks that try to take what's yours.   I'm not having it. 

However it didn't deter a pretty good night of music and hearing Mr. Anoymous do stand up comedy. A woman came up to do trance music and it almost put me to sleep.  By then Sean Ryan's host. Spencer Praught was back up with Mike Brock on percussion.  I invited Mike to come on up to play but he said he believes that I don't need percussion since I play guitar like a drummer does.  

However, Sunday's Stone City jam had some fallout.  After the Saturday Night powwow with Cyndi blowing up about the fact I was spending time Julie  didn't set too well with me.  I finally got tired and took her off my friend's list.  The endless banter, the obsessive behavior.  She didn't get it.  I tried my best to offer some sort of help to get her back to sing once again on stage.  She did buy a mic stand, a mic and a amp and I do hope she can find somebody to back her up.  It won't be me.

Kimberly's powerhouse performance also didn't set well with others.  I guess I have much to learn about love.  The big mistake was to keep Julie on the side and have her sing with Dave instead.   We haven't done anything in over a year and perhaps she was waiting for me to call her up on stage to sing Gold Dust Woman.  Even when peeking through the sunglasses at her, I can see steam coming out of her ears.  It's the competitor deep down inside her when it comes to certain songs, she should sing them with me.   If we're going to be together, I must employ her to help me with my music.

If I don't I will hear about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.