Tuesday 7 September 2021

Artisan-With Sir Bob Miler And Real Drums Too

Songs:

Logic And Lies
Let It Go
Cheating Songs
Gold Dust Woman
Help Me
For What Its Worth
Cinnamon Girl

Bob Miller-Percussion




Plus Free Form Jam Noise




Jeff Allen-Guitar
Virginia Harlow-No Clue Guitar
D. Harris-Bass
Me-drums





For my set, Bob Miller sat in on percussion on all songs, including the two originals that let off the set. It's fun having a percussion player, that was I can have Bob extend the jam as much as I can.   I have no clue on what to sing or do outside the originals.  I worked up All Along The Watchtower as a jam song toward the end.  But we had some kind of free form noise that Ms. Harlow had her GD amp turned up full blast and gave me a headache.  Eventually, D. and Jeff Allen finally found the beat I was playing. Later on, so did Virginia.  Pat Tecklenburg showed up for a while but didn't play due to an hand injury.   Jeff brown came in for a few before leaving, he had to get up early to get to his daytime job.




Mike McManus did bring his real drums for later on.  Special thanks to him for doing that.  I love the trashy sound of the snare. Take a bow! 

As part of my musical journey I try my best to give each and every person their due and acknowledge them for being part of my musical excursion.  Without them, I may as well go back to the music room and hang out there pretending to be a rock star.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.