Tuesday 11 January 2022

Artisan-1/11/22

Fire And Rain
Cash On The Barrelhead 
Fire On The Mountain
Love Potion Number 9
Poncho And Lefty

Bill Schettler-Lead vocal and guitar
Dave  Bonham-Lead Guitar
Freddy Jones-Harmonica
R.Smith-Percussion
Brett Johnson-Played harmonica on one song




For the past two weeks, family health issues have come into play.  With my mom suffering from Demetria and Dad having breathing problems I haven't been able to focus on the music.  After visiting both of them I had some time to go check out the Artisan open mic, tho I didn't play guitar.  There was a full scale of people play and I managed to back Bill up with percussion, namely drumming on a box. There might have been one more song Bill played but I think these were the ones that he did do.  

Mike McMeins did leave his drums up there but with no snare or cymbals, I used a box to maintain the beat and a tambourine for a hit hat.  The cowbell trick didn't work.  But for the most part, Bill usually plays mellow and slow tempo songs.  But with a full crew of jammers there, after his set was done it was 9 35.  I passed on playing guitar tonight.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.