Sunday 30 January 2022

Stone City-Avenues

Songs:

My Baby Loves Me
Gold Dust Woman
Tennessee Whiskey/
I'd Rather Go Blind
Avenues
Dark End Of The Street
Good Time Charlie
Logic And Lies
Behind Blue Eyes
Cinnamon Girl

Kat Blue-Vocal 1-4 



(Sunday Funday Band: Nick Lnenicka, Stacia Roccio, Timothy Canfield, Terry McDowell, Kat Blue, Jeff Taylor and Tommy Bruner)

Kimberly was quite busy Sunday.  Playing a few songs with Lane Gaffney, then I borrowed her for a few songs before she moved on to Rumors to do the Sunday Funday Jam.  I think we did a better version of My Baby Loves Me and Gold Dust Woman brought the house down. 

Avenues and Dark End Of The Street made their debut, and Dark End was well received.  I did that song better on the first go around than Behind Blue Eyes.  Still despite the mess ups and mistakes, the audience enjoyed my set.  Apologies to the guy behind me that was taking videos of the next singer playing guitar and I had to get back into town to visit mom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.