Thursday 3 October 2019

Sanctuary-May We Forever Toil In Obscurity

Artisan Songlist:

Fox On The Run
Sundown
Logic And Lies
Get It Over With
Runnin' In The Rain
Cinnamon Girl



Tony Potter won the BC guitar  raffle.  I had enough money to pay the cover but not the guitar raffle

I was working on Drawn In The Dark but since it had the same chord progression as Sundown, I figured I do the former song.

It was the first time I played the Sanctuary in two months.  For the most part I'm beginning to settle on Fox On The Run to start things and end with Cinnamon Girl. I added three originals including the favorite Logic And Lies.   Running In the Rain was played for the second time since coming back from retirement.

The snacks they provided was my supper.  Chips and salsa and cheese curds.  Probably the only thing that hasn't given me the shits lately.

Jim Jacobmeyer took the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.