Thursday 23 July 2020

From The Sanctuary-Emporium Of Hits

Fox On The Run
Logic And Lies
Cinnamon Girl
Free Bird (Extract)
Good Time Charlie
Dear Lisa
Please Send Me Somebody To Love
High Heel Sneakers/Used Car Blues
The Last Time


(Diana Conwell-Koeing, Fab Five Freddy Jones, Me, Cyndi Mahoney, hiding behind me)

I worked part of the day and then joined the folks at the Sanctuary for a evening of songs and fun.  Cyndi Mahoney complained I never play guitar enough but she wanted to hear me uninterrupted.
She got her wish.  Without Virginia Harlow screwing me up, I could play the songs without problems.   Jim mentioned that was my best performance ever.

Wow!  That's saying a lot.  I choked on the last chorus on Fox On The Run, and needed a drink.   Cinnamon Girl usually gets played last but it was third on the list.  Without Colton Thompson around I reclaimed Logic And Lies.  It's a Sanctuary favorite.  Used Car Blues came about when
I couldn't remember Hi Heel Sneakers so I went with that.    The Last Time, Phil Bo was singing the backing vocals from the crowd, and perhaps a couple others.  We don't get much of a crowd but the ones that do show up make it a fun night.


I'll go with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.