Monday 13 July 2020

Pub 1848 Acoustic Adventures Debut

Fox On The Run
Jet Airliner
Logic And Lies
Cinnamon Girl
For What Its Worth

With Sean Ryan, Mike Brock and others.


Going to Davenport and looking for records and cds and then spending the evening debuting at the Pub 1848 Monday Night Acoustic Get Together.  The guitar wasn't fully plugged in on during Fox On The Run but Sean did figured out it was a bad connection and took care of it.    It's nice to branch out and see how the new crowd would respond.    They all were quite nice to me.

Despite the CORNY virus going around, I was the only one that had a mask on.  I did see a lot of scantly clad women, especially one red head that wore a very loose fitting dress and having her boobs fall out.   I have no idea how I managed to go through Cinnamon Girl and watching them fall out as she bend over.  She did mentioned I did a great job with the songs. To which I tipped my hat and thank her for being part of the crowd that hung around.

Another woman, threw off her shirt and paraded around with her bra still on.  There were a couple other women that dressed to kill, tho I don't see many woman looking as groupies.  Still I find it interesting that during these strange times, you'll find women pushing the boundaries.  Makes me wish we go back to the days of free love and sex during the jams.  But I don't think that ever happened.  If it did I probably slept through it.

Or went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.