Sunday 6 May 2018

Stone City Acoustic Showcase 5/6/18

Songlist:



Six Days On the Road
Just To Satisfy You
I Start Hating Cheating Songs Today
In The Wind Tonight
Logic And Lies

Second Set:

Everybody's Talking
It's My Time
Ring Of Fire
For What It's Worth


With:



Carl Meiners



Glen Gardner


Lane Gaffney



Mike Fredericks
Dan Hartman
Rocky Smith
Maki Dervo

Lauren Rene Shuter took the photos.



Notes:  Small crowd of jammers which enabled me to do an extra set of songs later on.  The second set were the songs that I could sing without the songbook.  It's My Time I sang the wrong verse.  Since the song is obscure, nobody paid much attention to it.

Dan Hartman, taking a break from the Cooters jam joined later on in the day as well as Maki.

Photo: Frank Smith.  With Four Day Creep at Aces And Eights 5/5/18




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.