Sunday 13 May 2018

Stone City Acoustic Showcase Set List 5/13/18

Songs:

Listen To Love
Six Days On The Road
Fox On The Run
Everybody's Talking
Logic And Lies

Notes:  I managed to pop in for a half hour to check out the Rumors jam.  Had I stayed longer I could have jammed with Mark Awad and Sippie Bynum (Ernest) later on.  Dan Moyers were up there as well.  It was the first time since April 1st that I was there.  I did say hello to Sonya Adair and wished her a happy Mother's Day.

Steve Black Wolf and Sofie Chesney was in Stone City and they took off for Otis Tailgater's for the Sunday Night Jam.  I didn't feel like taking another trip into Cedar Rapids so I passed but I supposed I should have stayed longer at Rumors.  Trevor Worcel has been playing more drums at Otis from what I heard.  He's also in the band that Mark Randolph is now in.  Mark tried to recruit me for that band but I couldn't do it.  It wasn't my type of music.


Friday night Dreams Of Arcadia played in Solon, and I popped in the last set to help out.  Everybody's Talking and For What Its Worth were the songs I played.  A big monsoon hit the area  just in time for the load out and Dave got soaking wet loading things into the car.  I did some help.

An edited photo from a couple weeks ago when Julie and Dave came up to Stone City to play a set.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.