Sunday 12 May 2019

Stone City Acoustic Showcase-A Mother's Love

Lonely Weekends
All Along The Watchtower
Good Time Charlie's Got The Blues
Rainbow In The Dark
Fox On The Run
Summertime Blues
My Girl

Dave Bonham-host

with

Danny Dias
Bart Bock
Carl Meiners
Rocky Smith
Sharon
Richard Edward Butler



(My mother before I changed her life)

Notes:

A very small crowd of pickers and grinners.  Dave did give the option for me to do an encore number but I had to get to home to celebrate Mother's Day with Mom.  In a twist of irony, my dad got the same card that I bought Mom.

Lonely Weekends made it's debut.  And then I went down the lyric book to see what I could play.  No word if Ron came down to save the day with his hour long acoustic set.

I was disappointed that there was no jammers to help Dave, but perhaps they came later in the day.  Hard to tell.  But this was the first jam that I could hear Carl Meiner's sing clearly.  Usually the mix in there is quite muddy but somehow Dave and Bart made everybody sound crystal clear.  Even I could hear myself.


My Girl is dedicated to my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.