Tuesday 14 December 2021

Artisan-With Freddy Jones

Songs played  




She Belongs To Me
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
I'll Be Home For Christmas
Little Drummer Boy
Correspondence
Help Me
Cinnamon Girl




Encore with Freddy Jones on Harmonica

Bright Lights Big City
Let's Work Together
Born In Chicago
Help Me Part Two 




First time I got back to playing in three weeks and there was a bit of rust in the songs played.  The Christmas stuff was uneven and perhaps the most depressing version of I'll Be Home For Christmas.  I really shouldn't have done two versions of Help Me, the second one was with Freddy Jones playing harp.  We were the bonus acts to finish off a interesting evening of music.  

I felt well enough to play, tho I was three days late from the Blues Rox gig.  But Mike McMeins filled in and did a good job, but I didn't quiz him much about that.  Mike ran the sound tonight. 




It was the first acoustic adventures showcase for me since Checkers with Kat Blue and Tommy Bruner.

Photos by Jim Jacobmeyer (Courtesy of Artisan Sanctuary)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.