Wednesday 15 December 2021

Riding the Storm Out At Whisky Jo's

With
Terry McDowell
Billy Bourbon
Tommy Bruner

Songs Include

Riding The Storm Out
Just Another Dream
Far Away Eyes 
I Love The Girls (B.Bourbon original) 
A Medley Of Song Titles
Merry Christmas Baby
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Magic Bus
The Rain Song
Plastic Jesus
Dead Flowers
To Love Somebody 
I'm Gonna Kill My Baby
Vaseline

And many others.



(we got off okay but this is up around Clear Lake)

Maurice Anholt was there.  I don't think he played guitar on my two sets.  Terry got the night off after I showed up.  Due to the high winds and severe storm warnings, I was the only jammer there.  Some interesting songs were done.  Mostly Billy Bourbon's original songs.  We did about 14 or 15 songs but can only think of half of them

We have never made it past 70 degrees this late in December but we hit 72 today.   The storms did blow through at around 8 30 but the storm was over in done by 9.  The winds continued to howl tho. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.