Sunday 5 December 2021

Idle thoughts: December

It's never been a great time to be sick, but I have been stuck with this flu crap for over a week now.  Terry is still out, Bob Miller has taken over for him hosting the Sunday Funday Jam.




Alas, I managed to test positive for the dreaded COVID virus this week.  This is my 10th day having this shit and having to avoid the jams and life itself.  I picked this up at the Black Friday Jam at the Eagles Club to which four of the five participants that ended up getting COVID.    With that in mind, I have to avoid going places from now till next week.  That is the way it goes in life, even when your careful, you will catch the flu virus or COVID.

I can breathe on my own but the problem remains the hacking and coughing.    Blues Rox will have to pick a replacement drummer for me.  And they will be fine.  Just like myself.

For the rest of the year, all I can do is take care of myself and try to overcome this shit.  

Terry has returned back to the jams 12/8/21.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.