Thursday 22 February 2018

Artisan Sanctuary Acoustic Showcase 2/22/18

Songlist:

She Belongs To Me
In The Wind Tonight
We All Sleep Alone
Logic And Lies
Get It Over With
Listen To Love

Notes:  Not a lot to report.

Who was there.

Jim Jacobmeyer
M.J.
Colton Thompson
Patrick Lower
Phil Bo King
Gregdon Cole

And nobody else

In The Wind Tonight made it's debut.   It was a disappointment not having many folks up there and there certainly no crowd to speak of, so I added two more songs and the whole thing ended at 9 PM.
I basically had time to grab a Naso's Pizza and watched a couple of basketball games.

Colton was stuck with a sore throat.

Gregdon plugged in and did three noisy little rock and roll numbers, Phil did four songs including Joe Walsh Welcome To The Club. Colton did four karaoke songs. I think we shorted Patrick's set, after I got done, he did The Wind Cries Mary Karaoke Version.   I didn't have my glasses on so I blotched up part of She Belongs To Me but people still liked it.  I guess.


(The Dawn)

The next night The Dawn came up from Davenport to play The Mockingbird in front of a small but appreciative crowd.  Welcome to our neighborhood guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.