Wednesday 7 February 2018

Checker's Acoustic Showcase 2/7/18

Songs:(incomplete)

Cinnamon Girl (Julie and Rodney-vocals)
Stop Draggin My Heart Around (Julie lead vocal, Rodney-Counter vocal)
Let's Work Together (Rodney-lead vocals) 
Everybody's Talking  (Rodney-lead Vocals) 
A Melissa Ethridge Song that escapes my mind (Steve Black Wolf-lead vocals)
I Still Love You Now (Steve Black Wolf-Lead vocal)
Lodi (Steve Black Wolf-Vocals)
I Shot The Sheriff  (Ed Butler-Vocals)
Fever  (Belinda James: Vocals)
Blue Bayou  (Belinda again on vocals) 
Kansas City Blues  (Lorie Parker Lead Vocals, Julie Gordon and Donna Jo:Backing Vocals)
Bell Bottom Blues  (Ed Butler-Lead Vocals, Rodney Smith and Dave Bonham-Backing Vocals)
Knockin On Heaven's Door/Helpless (Steve Black Wolf and Ed Butler Vocals)
Turn The Page (Steve Black Wolf: Vocals)
Proud Mary (Julie Gordon: Lead Vocals, Lorie Parker and Donna Jo: Backing Vocals)
Bootyful  (Lorie Parker-Lead Vocals) 
Sweet Home Chicago (Julie Gordon lead vocals, Donna Jo and Lorie Parker: Backing vocals) 

With:

Julie Gordon 
Steve Black Wolf
Dave Bonham
Glen Gardner
Ed Butler
Lorie Parker
Donna Jo
Belinda James
Quentin Duarte 

And 

Tim Canfield
Tommy Bruner
PJ and Pam Harrington
Luther Parker


I played guitar on some songs and did percussion on others.



Julie Gordon and Dave Bonham were hosts of the jam.  Lorie Parker took this photo of Me and Julie. She always has the perfect smile for picture.  As for myself I need about 10 pictures to get at least a decent one of me. This is the best one taken of us.  It's been documented that it's hard to get a picture of her and me together.  I had to locate this one from Lorie's FB page.

(L-R: Glen Garnder, Dave Bonham,Steve Black Wolf, Donna Jo, Ed Butler)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.