Thursday 29 July 2021

Checkers-Kat Blue And The No Limits Jammers

Songs played:

Greenback Dollar
You Can't Judge A Book By It's Cover
Solitary Man
Wang Dang Doodle

Me And Bobby McGee
Drift Away

Kat Blue sings lead on those two songs
John Stephenson played bass

Jam time

Keep Your Hands To Yourself
Further On Down The Road
Call Me The Breeze number 2

Craig Erickson-Lead guitar
Lou Roccio-Guitar and Vocals
Stacy Roccio-Guitar
Kat Blue-Percussion
John Stepenson-Bass

Love Me Like A Man Featured Freddy Jones and Tom Berdo on Harmonica





Brett Johnson and Julie Gordon were in attendance.

I suppose I should have packed the snare drum or Cajole, no drummer was there but I took my acoustic and went from there. It is always fun to see Craig Erickson there.  I played along to All Along The Watchtower from afar and he was gracious and kind about my music selection.

The crowd was fairly decent and Julie joined up later and bought Franklin to visit.  

Kimberly was talking about wanting me to help them out on August 8th in the Amanas (on drums).  I know Blues Rox has Williamsburg that Friday and Julie and Dave plays Stone City that night (GD conflict of interests).   I guess we will see but I'm thinking Kimberly will help out on the next Artisan Open mic night.

For Gold Dust Woman and Stop Dragging My Heart Around, they used a rhythm track and Stacy played guitar.  I played offstage.  And was comfortable with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.