Thursday 8 July 2021

Checkers-With Mark Awad, Jeff Taylor, Dan Hartman, Jeff Craft.

Songs:

For What It's Worth
Good Time Charlie Got The Blues
Wang Dang Doodle
Switch Board Susan
I Fought The Law
Spoonful
Cinnamon Girl
Let's Work Together
Dead Flowers 
Willin'
Rolling And Tumblin'

Encore:

Amie

I played guitar
Mark Awad played bass 
Eddie Jarrell replaced Mark on Willin' and Rolling And Tumbling
Jeff Taylor played keyboards on 2, 3,4 sang lead on 9, 10 and played National Guitar
Jeff Craft played keyboards on Willin' and Dead Flowers 
Dan Hartman-Sang and played guitar on Amie
Kat Blue added backing vocals on Amie




Carl Meiners was there.
Murry, gave a nice tip on Spoonful

Jeff Taylor, usually known as the keyboard player got out the old steel guitar for his numbers.  His version of Willin is closer to version 1 than the Sailing Shoes version.  He knows how to sing the blues.

And the Cubs stunk up the tube again. 8-0.  They suck. 

I did managed to check out the Olympic Thirsty Jam, but nobody was there.  Karl Hudson and Robin Banks were on a long break, so I venture out to downtown to see what's going on.  Seen Pat Geisland and Stu Fondle outside the bar there, I seen Stu give the ole number one, not sure who he was flipping off and I don't believe he knew me from my hat and glasses,  but I winked back and blew him a kiss from afar.

We love Stu the Do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.